All-Ages Colouring Contest 2021
Co-presented by the
Peggy’s Cove Area Festival of the Arts
- Only one entry per person, please.
- All contest entries must be submitted by Thursday, December 16 at midnight, by dropping them off at the Community Enterprise Centre at 5229 St. Margaret’s Bay Road (in the Redmond’s Plaza). Entries may be placed in the bin labelled Christmas in the Bay next to the tree on the porch.
- Entries must be submitted as a paper copy.
- Entrants may use crayons, markers, pencils, or paint.
- Please DO NOT write the entrant’s name on the front of the colouring sheet, but instead write it on the back, with the entrant’s age if under 14.
Age categories (Download to open and print)
Judging will take place on December 17, with winners announced on the Christmas in the Bay Facebook page on December 14: www.facebook.com/ChristmasintheBay.
The judging will be done by artist members of the Peggy’s Cove Area Festival of the Arts. Judges will not see the names of the entrants. The decision of the judges is final.
Entries will be judged on skill and creativity. It is understood that the colouring skills of younger children in an age range generally do not match the skills of older children in that range, and consideration will be given for that.
Prize packages are awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the four age categories, for a total of 12 prizes. Prizes have been donated by the Peggy’s Cove Area Festival of the Arts, and Hedgehog Writing & Editing.
For more information on prizes, visit www.facebook.com/ChristmasintheBay.
Prizes may be picked up at the Community Enterprise Centre on Saturday, December 18, between 10 am and 2 pm, or by making other arrangements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and Happy Holidays!
The Community Enterprise Centre is the “official home” of Christmas in the Bay, so PCAFA’s involvement in the Colouring Contest is another delightful opportunity for the two organizations to work together to offer something special to our community, and is another way to showcase the gift of having so many talented artists in our midst.