Regulations for Mini Masterpieces
- Participants must be current members of the PCAFA.
- Each piece must be original art and/or fine craft designed and executed by the artist.
- Artists are permitted to submit a maximum of three painting/photography entries or a maximum of six pieces of jewellry & other 3D works.
- Items must be priced to a maximum of $250 or less.
- Please confirm your interest to participate, and the number of pieces of art you would like to feature, size, title, price, medium, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Saturday, June 1st, 2019. See Artist Info Form below.
- Each work must be accompanied by a completed Artist Info Form (taped on the back). Artists are encouraged to attach a bio or business card on the back.
- Artists will receive 70% of the sale price of each work. The PCAFA will receive 30% of the sale.
- Every care will be taken in handling artworks. However, the PCAFA assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to any items delivered for, or displayed at, the Reception.
Drop Off and Pick Up Arrangements
Friday, June 21st between 9:30 am and 2:00 pm
St. Luke’s United Church basement, 5374 St. Margaret’s Bay Rd, Upper Tantallon
*see Mary Lynne MacKay (902) 877-3110
Sunday, June 23rd between 9:30 am and 12:30 pm
Maureen McArthur’s home, 230 Camelot Drive, Seabright
Note: Unsold work can be picked up by the submitting artist at the end of the opening night. If the artist is not attending, the PCAFA will contact him/her to arrange pickup.
Joanne Williams: 902-240-2013 email@example.com
Mary Lynne MacKay: 902-877-3110 firstname.lastname@example.org