Registration for Paint Peggy’s Cove
Opens April 17, 9 a.m.
The following information and regulations will apply to the event. Please read carefully as there are changes from previous years.
- Registration is open to any plein air painter, over the age of 18 years.
- Forty artists will be eligible to participate. Artworks produced during the event will be offered for sale on site. This year all artists will be allowed to sell ONE previously completed work (no larger than 14 in. w. x 20 in. h)
- Water and light snacks will be provided, daily; lunches will not be provided.
- Registration will open at 9 am on April 17th and closes on June 1st. Registrations or payments made prior to 9 am April 17th will not be accepted.
- Artists will be selected on a first come, first served basis. A waiting list will be created to manage cancellations.
- Only cancellations prior to June 1st will receive a refund.
- Entry fees ($35 for PCAFA members and $40 for non-members) is a flat rate, regardless of how many days an artist chooses to paint. Registrations must be accompanied by payment.
- An artist statement or biography for confirmed participants is required and should be submitted as soon as possible after registration and at the latest by June 1st.
- Registration will be acknowledged by email, telephone, or regular mail.
For detailed event rules and information about registration, please visit Information for Artists.
EASY ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION
If you wish to register using the online form, please use the link below. When you have completed and submitted the form, directions for payment will be provided. Please ensure that payment accompanies your online registration.
Paint Peggy’s Cove ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM opens 9 a.m. April 17th.
If you are a PCAFA Society member, your $35 fee can be paid using the link below:
If you are a NOT a member, your $40 fee can be paid using the link below:
If you prefer to pay by cheque (payable to Peggy’s Cove Area Festival of the Arts), please mail it to Patricia Lindley, 270 Captain Hemlock Lane, Seabright, NS B3Z 3B8
EASY MAIL-IN REGISTRATION
If you prefer to print the registration form and send payment by regular mail, please include a cheque payable to Peggy’s Cove Area Festival of the Arts. Send the completed form and cheque to:
270 Captain Hemlock Lane
Paint Peggy’s Cove PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM