Registration for Paint Peggy’s Cove 2022 is now CLOSED.
The following information and regulations will apply to the event.
- Registration is open to any plein air painter, over the age of 18 years.
- Forty artists will be eligible to participate. Artworks produced during the event will be offered for sale on site. For the first 32 artists, there will also be an opportunity to sell a few previously finished works (studio art).
- Water and light snacks will be provided, daily; lunches will not be provided.
- Registration will open April 1st and close June 1st, or sooner, if maximum capacity has been reached. Artists will be selected on a first come, first serve basis. A waiting list will be created to accommodate cancellations.
- Only cancellations prior to June 1st will receive a refund.
- Entry fees ($35 for PCAFA members and $40 for non-members) is a flat rate, regardless of how many days an artist paints. Registrations must be accompanied by payment.
- An artist statement or biography is required by June 1st for confirmed participants.
- Registration will be acknowledged by email, telephone, or regular mail.
For detailed event rules and information about registration, please visit Information for Artists.
EASY ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION
If you wish to register using the online form, please use the link below. When you have completed and submitted the form, directions for payment will be provided. Please ensure that payment accompanies your online registration.
Paint Peggy’s Cove ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM is now CLOSED.
If you are a PCAFA Society member, your $35 fee can be paid using the link below:
PAYPAL Link for PCAFA Members
If you are a NOT a member, your $40 fee can be paid using the link below:
PAYPAL Link for NON Members
If you prefer to pay by cheque (payable to Peggy’s Cove Area Festival of the Arts), please mail it to Patricia Lindley, 270 Captain Hemlock Lane, Seabright, NS B3Z 3B8
EASY MAIL-IN REGISTRATION
If you prefer to print the registration form and send payment by regular mail, please include a cheque payable to Peggy’s Cove Area Festival of the Arts. Send the completed form and cheque to:
270 Captain Hemlock Lane
Paint Peggy’s Cove PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM