PCAFA Membership is valid for one year – between November 1, 2016 and October 31, 2017.
ELIGIBILITY AND BENEFITS
To be eligible for membership in the Peggy’s Cove Area Festival of the Arts Society, an address must be maintained within the Catchment Area.
Membership offers many benefits:
- 10% discount on Visual Arts Nova Scotia (VANS) membership fee
- 10% discount at DeSerres Art Craft and Hobby Supplies (See note re policy change below)
- 50% discount on framing kits (frame, glass, mat, foamcore) at Glen Margaret Picture Framing- Ivan Fraser Studio
- ability to register in Studio Tour 2017
- early registration in Festival events
- ability to vote at General Meetings
- member listing on the PCAFA website
- permission to use the PCAFA logo
- emails sharing current news about Member and Festival events
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
Individual Membership – $40 Annual Fee
Affiliate Membership – $40 Annual Fee
- art groups (i.e. Artscape, Aspotogan Arts & Crafts, Crossroad Artists, Glen Artists)
- craft league (i.e. Hooked Rug Museum of North America, School House Rug Hookers)
- theatre groups (i.e. Unicorn Theatre)
Corporate Membership – $65 Annual Fee
- business operating within the field of arts
Festival Friend – $25 Annual Fee
Whether you live within or beyond our catchment area, you may wish to support the Festival by becoming a Festival Friend.
NOTE: Deserres has recently issued a new policy with respect to organizational membership discounts. PCAFA members can no longer apply for a Creative Zone card (30% discount), however they can enjoy a 10% discount on regular priced items all year long with a “Creative Club Card”. If a member already has one of these cards, the discount will need to be programmed on the card at the store. If they don’t have a card they can pick one up at Deserres and have it programmed for the discount then. In both cases, proof of PCAFA membership is required – a membership card, or an email showing confirmation of membership will suffice. Members who already have a Creative Zone Card from previous years will continue to be eligible for the 30% discount.