Registration for Paint Peggy’s Cove 2017 is now closed. The maximum number of registrations has been received. Registration for 2018 will open in the spring.
The following information and regulations were for the 2017 event.
- Registration was open to any plein air painter.
- Thirty five artists were eligible to participate. Artworks produced during the event were offered for sale on site. There was also an opportunity to sell a few previously finished works.
- Water and light snacks was provided, daily. Lunches were not provided.
- Registration opened April 1st and closed June 9th. Artists were selected on a first come, first serve basis. A waiting list was created to accommodate cancellations.
- Only cancellations prior to June 9th received a refund.
- $25 entry fee was a flat rate, regardless of how many days an artist painted. Registrations must have be accompanied by payment.
- An artist statement or biography was required by June 20th for confirmed participants.
- Registration wasacknowledged by email, telephone, or regular mail.
For detailed event rules and information about registration, please visit Information for Artists.
Travel information about the area:
For information about travel in the area, visit Information for Visitors.