Registration for Paint Peggy’s Cove 2017 is now closed. The maximum number of registrations has been received.
This year the event will take place over three days: July 8 to 10, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Registration is open to any plein air painter.
- Thirty five artists will be eligible to participate. Artworks produced during the event will be offered for sale on site. There is also an opportunity to sell a few previously finished works.
- Water and light snacks will be provided, daily. Lunches are not provided.
- Registration opens April 1st and closes June 9th. Artists will be selected on a first come, first serve basis. A waiting list will be created to accommodate cancellations.
- Only cancellations prior to June 9th will receive a refund.
- $25 entry fee is a flat rate, regardless of how many days an artist paints. Registrations must be accompanied by payment.
- An artist statement or biography is required by June 20th for confirmed participants.
- Registration will be acknowledged by email, telephone, or regular mail.
For detailed event rules and information about registration, please visit Information for Artists.
Travel information about the area:
For information about travel in the area, visit Information for Visitors.