Registration for Paint Peggy’s Cove 2018 is now closed.
The following information and regulations will apply to the event.
- Registration is open to any plein air painter.
- Forty artists will be eligible to participate. Artworks produced during the event will be offered for sale on site. For the first 32 artists, there will also an opportunity to sell a few previously finished works.
- Water and light snacks will be provided, daily. Lunches will not provided.
- Registration will open April 1st and close June 9th. Artists will be selected on a first come, first serve basis. A waiting list will be created to accommodate cancellations.
- Only cancellations prior to June 9th will receive a refund.
- $25 entry fee is a flat rate, regardless of how many days an artist paints. Registrations must be accompanied by payment.
- An artist statement or biography is required by June 20th for confirmed participants.
- Registration will be acknowledged by email, telephone, or regular mail.
For detailed event rules and information about registration, please visit Information for Artists.